This checklist allows you to verify that you have implemented all the elements necessary for a successful API integration:
- CGU Management, is Linxo Connect mentioned?
- You delete user data as soon as you don’t need them anymore.
- You pass a valid email for your user
- You are able to add a bank
- You’ve tested embedded and redirect flow using the test bank.
- You can add one or multiple accounts from synchronisation
- You can remove one or multiple accounts from synchronisation
- You can remove main Linxo Connect resources: users and connections
- You’ve managed the bank requests credentials:
- PSD2 user token expiration & user password change,
- Challenge request for strong authentication
- Bank action requested
- You’ve managed errors that can occur with connection & channel statuses.
- You manage channel migration